BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card for Students
- Start building your financial future—while earning more cash back for the things you buy most.
- 1% cash back on purchases everywhere, every time.
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on gas, up to $2,500 in grocery/wholesale club/gas quarterly spend.
- No annual fee.
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards.
- $150 online cash rewards bonus if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 3% cash back on gas
- Bonus rewards in first 3 months
- No annual fee
- Long 0% APR period
Cardholders of BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card for Students can earn 3% cash back on gas and 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs for the first $2,500 spent per quarter, plus 1% cash back on the other purchases. Moreover, if you make $500 or more purchases in the first 90 days, you will be given $150 online cash rewards bonus. Every time you redeem cash back into your Bank of America® checking or savings account, you will get a 10% customer bonus. There's no annual fee and no expiration on rewards.
It charges a 29.99 percent penalty APR and a $37 late payment fee whenever cardholders miss a payment. Also, the 13.99% - 23.99% APR range is relatively high compared to other cards.
For cash-strapped students, this BankAmericard Cash Rewards card will definitely be a lifesaver with its large percent cash back rewards. But it's not a good choice for people carrying a big balance.