BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days — that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want — you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
- No foreign transaction fees
- Great miles bonus
- Travel rewards
- No annual fee for the first year
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card will be a great choice for international travelers who don’t want to pay for a bunch of additional expenses when abroad due to no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Besides, it offers great perks for people who have the Bank of America account to receive a 10% rewards bonus automatically.
For people who are not a Bank of America customer, the rewards-earning will be not as good as most travel cards. With this card, people earn 1.5 points per dollar spent. However, several cards provide 2 points per dollar spent on selected purchases.
The BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card will have the great potential for people with the Bank of America accounts to earn significant rewards. However, for people who are not the Bank of America customer had better choose another travel card which may create more bonuses.