Chase Slate® Credit Card
- Pay no balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from account opening.
- Free monthly FICO score and credit Dashboard
- No penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate
- No annual fee.
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 months
- $0 fee for balance transfers made within the first 60 days of opening your account
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR
- Free credit score tracking
The most distinct feature of the Chase Slate card is that it charges no fees for balance transfer made within two months of opening your account. Therefore, you can move your debt for free, and you also have 15 months to pay the debt off interest-free. Chase Slate also provides members with many other benefits including free monthly FICO score, fraud protection, purchase protection, and zero liability protection.
After 60 days, the card will do charge a 3% transfer fee ($5 minimum) and there’s also a 3% fee on every foreign transaction. After the promotional 15 month period, the purchase and balance transfer APR of this card will become somewhere between 15.74%-24.49% which is a little higher compared with other cards. Moreover, the Chase Slate card doesn’t have any rewards project or other stand-out features.
Featured with 0% intro APR for the first 15 months on balance transfers and purchases, no annual fee, and no penalty APR, this balance transfer card is an all-rounder for short-term balance transfer.