Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49% based on your creditworthiness
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
- No annual fee
- Free FICO score
- High rewards rate
- Balance transfers
- Simple rewards
As one of the highest cash back rates available, Citi Double Cash Card enables people to earn 1% cash back making purchases and an additional 1% paying them off. Users can redeem cash back as a gift card, a check or a statement credit by mail.
What may disappoint users will be the 3% foreign transaction fee compared to most cards without such cost, which makes it a bad choice for spending abroad. Besides, other cards have higher cash back proportions in some particular categories.
On the whole, the Citi Double Cash Card will be one of the best rewards cards which have a simple cash back earning process. People will get 1% cash back on each dollar they spend and another 1% paying off.