- You could turn $200 into $400 with Cashback Match™. Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months
- 0% on Purchases for 6 months
- No annual fee
- No over limit fee
The Discover card offers a long 0% introductory APR, which means you'll get an 18-month interest-free period when you make a balance transfer. Apart from being an excellent balance transfer card, the card can also serve as a cash back rewards card with up to 5% cash back. You can redeem the rewards for statement credits to pay off your debt faster. For new members, Discover card will double all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first-year ownership. Moreover, it doesn't charge annual fee.
Its 0% period on purchases is much shorter than that for balance transfers, so you have to pay interest on your purchases after the 0% period. The card also charges a 3% balance transfer fee, and you are not allowed to transfer balances from other Discover cards. It also requests you to activate the categories each quarter.
The Discover card combines a long 0% introductory APR period with up to 5% cash back benefit terms. You can enjoy the 18 months of 0% interest on balance transfers, and after that, the cash-back rewards are also attractive.