First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
- Fund your new MasterCard® secured credit card with your tax refund today!
- Our card reports monthly to all three major bureaus and approval is based upon a fully-refundable security deposit.
- We can approve you at any credit score, no minimum required.
- No processing or application fees required.
- Full-featured Platinum MasterCard, accepted for car rentals, hotels, and millions of other locations worldwide.
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 - $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
- No minimum credit score for approval
- Fraudulent activity protection
- No application fees
The Platinum Prestige MasterCard provides people an initial credit limit of $2,000. However, it increases its credit limit to $5,000 after cardholders use it for a period. Some of other secured credit cards only have the credit limit of $3,000. For those people who frequently make large purchases, this card will be hugely beneficial. Additionally, it requires no over-limit fee.
One great drawback of the Platinum Prestige MasterCard is that it has a relatively high annual fee. The high annual fee may not impact those with high credit limits, while a low annual fee will count for people with the minimum $2000 limit.
The First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard will be an excellent choice for people who don’t have good credit since it doesn’t require good credit or even require no credit. Meanwhile, it also offers competitive rates. Keep in mind that secured cards are good for people to build their credit history. However, they are not an ideal one for those with good credit.