Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms Apply.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Sign-up bonus
- Cash back bonus
- Great rewards rate towards travel expenses
The Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express will be the best choice if you like to travel since this the rewards points offered by this card can be redeemed for flights on several major carriers domestic and abroad. Aside from the high rewards rate, this card also has a flashy sign-up bonus, as well.
The only disadvantage of the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express is that it has a higher annual fee. People who prefer the lower annual fee had better choose a different card.
The Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express is suitable for people who are looking for a card with great and flexible travel redemption options, the flashy sign-up bonus and the ongoing competitive value. This card will be a great choice for people who travel frequently and regard the airline tickets a significant ongoing expense, however, this card is well worth its annual fee.