The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- 12-month 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- US supermarkets rewards
- High bonus Rewards
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card combines a 0% balance transfer offer with generous credit card rewards. Cardholders can get 12-month 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases, then a variable rate (13.99% to 23.99% currently)based on creditworthiness and other factors. Apart from points rewards at US supermarkets and 30-time purchases in a billing period, new members can also earn Membership Reward points after using the new card to make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months. The points can be used for flight, hotel, vacation and more.
The card is not ideal for people who don't shop at supermarkets since they cannot get the points rewards at US supermarkets. And for people who travel abroad a lot, this card may cost you some money on foreign exchange fee.
This card offers 0% offer on purchases and balance transfers along with great rewards. If you like rewards redemption options, this card is an excellent choice.