The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- New: Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2016
- Terms Apply
- Premium travel perks
- No foreign transaction fees
- No spending limit
- Spending limits for employees
The Business Platinum Credit Card gives business travelers access to over 1,000 clubs worldwide including Delta Sky Clubs, Centurion lounges, and Airspace Lounges, which will be a great welfare for those business travelers. Additionally, they can also get a $200 credit when making purchases on airline incidentals, like the fees of checking baggage.
The Business Platinum Card requires a higher annual fee which will not be a good fit for businesses who don’t spend so much operating expenses. Meanwhile, keep in mind that this is a charge card, which means that you need to pay it in full each month.
The Business Platinum Credit Card can be an excellent choice for business travelers who have many expenses on airport lounges even with the $45 annual fee a year.